6.28.2010

Car talk

1.

People have been drowning in those rivers lately. I don't know why you would swim somewhere you could drown, and I've never known anyone who drowned, at least not in a river.

2.

Haven't I paid my dues? Bleeding all over the place,
what do people say?
like a stuck pig.
That's gruesome. That's why I don't eat meat.
That and hazard pay.

3.

I spent all morning reading the myspace profile of a dead guy,
"last thoughts." Not knowing he was friends with his murderer and he fucked her. Maybe crimes of passion. His status still says, "is stitious."

4.

I could've saved more. If I don't write things down I'll forget. I forget I've been to Virginia and that I slept there for days. I forget what it looked like to lose my virginity, but I remember leaving my shirt behind when I hurried out at 3am.

5.

I wish I lived underwater. I'm a what-can-I-do-really kind of girl.

6.

weird that parents sleep naked

7.

[Inaudible]
citing irreconcilable differences,
but I always thought of it as a domestic plague.

No comments: